It shows up all connections and you should find the one who listen the port 80. When you find them you should kill the tasks with the corresponding PID. To do that you can use command promt TASKKILL or Task Manager.
- stop Skype, or uncheck its property that says Use Port 80 and 443
- stop IIS. You can just run the command in CMD (net stop was)
- stop TeamView and related services (net stop TeamViewer7)
- stop NOD32 or another antivirus
- stop SQL Reporting Service (net stop ReportServer)
- stop Web Deployment Agent Service (net stop MsDepSvc)